Thursday, January 1, 2009

First day

Thursday, January 1, 2009
Today was Jack's first day at my apartment. So far so good!

Photobucket

No accidents, basically no barking and learned to leave the cats alone:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cats however, remain unimpressed (Note only one cat even made an appearance...and the giant angry tail):

Photobucket

And also no obsessive water drinking!

Photobucket

This bowl was filled at about three this afternoon, and it was about nine at night when I took this. And he hasn't had access to the toilet to get a drink. Pretty good I would say!

Zander has no comments:

Photobucket

It was a learning experience for me too. I learned that treats do not work nearly as well as a ball does when I want him to look at me.

Example when using a treat:

Photobucket

Using a ball:

Photobucket

Also had a fashion show (this is a rain jacket...for when its raining on my way to work...):

Photobucket

There was also a really nice walk (by the lake, then downtown) and an hour long chuckit session. It was too cold to bring the camera though, sadly. His fetching skills are impeccable, my throwing skills however, need some improvement (kept making it hit the back of the building...oops!).

All in all, I think he is settling really well, all things considered. Tomorrow should be interesting though, first day he comes to work with me.

Jack says goodnight!

Photobucket

More soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket